There are two different ways to apply for the PAN Card. You can apply online at the NSDL site or you can apply disconnected at any of the area level PAN offices.
You can get a PAN card by applying through the NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) just as through the UTIISL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited). Apply for Pan Card in Delhi.
Apply PAN Card Online
• Visit the TIN NSDL or UTIISL site.
• You then need to choose the New PAN choice on the site.
• You will at that point discover Form 49A for Indian Citizens including NRI/NRE/OCI people.
• Fill in the subtleties given in the structure.
• After filling the structure you have to present the structure and pay the preparing charge.
• Then, you will discover a page with 15 digit affirmation. Print the page and sign in the space gave there.
• Attach identification estimated photos on the affirmation alongside the verification of personality and evidence of location records and furthermore Demand Draft on the off chance that you are paying through DD.
• Send the above to the NSDL office by post inside 15 days of presenting the online application structure.
• After following every one of these means, the PAN will be sent to the location given in the structure inside 15 working days.
Instructions to Apply for PAN Card Offline With The Help of Infographic.
PAN Card Eligibility Age Limit
Least age limit for applying for PAN card
The base age limit for applying for a PAN card is 18 years.
Can a Student Apply for a PAN Card?
Understudies can apply for a PAN card as long as they are over 18 years old. On the off chance that you are a minor (more youthful than 18 years of age), your folks can apply for the PAN card for your benefit.
Most extreme Age Limit for PAN Card Application
There is no most extreme age limit for utilization of PAN card. You can be of all ages and still apply for a PAN card.
Apply for PAN card visit our site and apply e-returns PAN Card.