Who Should Pay GST?
In the event that you are providing any sort of goods or services in India above Rs. 20 Lakh of significant worth, you should enlist for GST, with the exception of in certain restricted situations where the assess-able individual is to pay GST paying little respect to whether he has crossed as far as possible If you get registered the GST number Contact us with e-Returns. e-Returns is a best platform for accounting solution go to our website www.e-returns.com .
- On the off chance that you fall under any of the accompanying classifications, you should be enlisted under the GST Act:
- On the off chance that you sell on an online commercial center like Flipkart, Amazon.
- On the off chance that you are pitching goods or administration starting with one state then onto the next.
- On the off chance that you are required to make good on regulatory obligations under switch charge.
- On the off chance that you are providing goods or services for the benefit of a producer/provider – If you are an operator.
- On the off chance that you deduct TDS.
- On the off chance that you are an info administration wholesaler.
For more information: See This Info-graphic
GST Registration in Delhi go to our website e-returns.in